Fixed Operations Certification and Education
Created for the people who are the 'face' of your dealership
Download All five RV Learning Center certification applications.
For technician training and certification through the RV Technical Institute, click here.
The Mike Molino RV Learning Center offers five certification programs. The credentials are designed to recognize individuals employed in the RV industry that demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their jobs and a commitment to professionalism. The Learning Center partnered with the Ohio State University's Center for Education and Training for Employment to develop certifications, competency profiles, and instructional materials for RV service, parts and warranty professionals.
Certification Programs and Fees
1. Service Manager - $249
2. Service Writer/Advisor - $199
3. Warranty Administrator - $199
4. Parts Manager - $249
5. Parts Specialist - $199
Service writer/advisor, warranty administrator, and parts specialist certifications are appropriate for individuals currently employed in the industry with at least one year of service, parts, warranty department, or related industry experience.
Management-level parts and service personnel with at least two years work experience in RV service, parts, or related industry experience and possess the necessary supervisory and budget planning knowledge, are eligible for the service manager and parts manager certifications.
Education and Preparation
Certification includes a rigorous testing process that ensures dealers their certified staff are knowledgeable in their field according to industry standards, as well as what is displayed in each position's competency profile. These profiles should be used as a guideline and further study materials are recommended for test preparation.
Have questions about the application or testing process? Download the certification FAQ
Resources to prepare working professionals for certification:
- RV Industry Training Calendar offers information about classroom and online training programs available throughout North America.
- Learning Guides complement existing in-house training programs. RV industry trainers will often use the guides as supporting materials.
- Online readiness tests or pre-assessments help individuals assess their job knowledge and preparedness for certification.
- Training programs offered by Florida RV Trade Association’s Distance Learning Network. The online training program offers instructional content for technicians and almost every other position at an RV dealership.
- Manufacturer, supplier, distributor, and professional RV industry trainers help certification candidates build on their base of on-the-job experience with formal, structured training. Find a trainer today.
- RV Dealers Convention/Expo. The annual event offers over 20 hours of timely education workshops.